- 4 elastic cords to hold your inserts firmly in place.
- Two pockets (one on the front, one on the back)
- White stitching all the way around the cover
- Thick yet flexible 5-5.5 oz full-grain cowhide (2-2.2 m)
- Laser engraved “beloved” on the front cover
- Handmade with genuine full-grain leather, the sturdy yet pliable travelers notebook will hold your journals perfectly.
He calls you beloved
This isn't just a pretty saying on the front of a journal cover. This is a promise of our Lord! He created you with intention. You are planned to be a part of this story He is writing throughout time.
In this world, we are hammered with doubts, insecurities and voices telling us we aren't enough. But we are. We are more than enough, we are beloved.
"For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them."
As part of the Promises collection, this handmade leather travelers notebook is inscribed with the word "Beloved" to remind you of what He calls you. His beloved. You are His workmanship, created to do good works that only YOU can do. Because He created you to do them!
This cover will hold up to 6 notebooks or journals of your choice. Customize it however you'd like! Some ideas are planners, calendars, bible study books, devotionals, sermon notes and more. This cover is A5 sized, which means it will hold any books around 8 1/2 by 5 1/2 inches. Once you set up your Travelers notebook with the inserts you use and love, you'll carry it with you everywhere! (books not included, but you can see some here)