Are you listening to God? I know that I never thought to sit down and read the book of Haggai. But when I finally did, I was so excited by what God shared with me in this little book. In just a few short pages, He shares a story of His prophet, Haggai and how He was able to teach a valuable lesson to the Israelites (and us!)
- Do you ever get distracted?
- Have you ever felt God leading you to something but you lost interest before you got there?
- Have you ever felt like a failure when something you wanted to do didn’t work out?
If you’ve answered YES to any of these questions…then we need to talk! In this online and self-paced Bible study, I’ll share with you what God told me about these questions and more.
In the study you'll learn
- The story of the prophet Haggai and how God used Him to do BIG things!
- What happens when we ignore what God asks us to do.
- How we can recognize where God is calling each of us
- Some really fun analogies about raw meat (Ewwwww! But I promise, there is a good lesson there!!)
This Bible Study includes:
- 4 Printable PDF Worksheets with Bible references, application questions and journaling prompts. (Be ready to write!)
- 4 teaching videos
What you will need for the study:
- A pen
- A Bible
- A journal