God can and will use us wherever we are in life. His timing is never an accident. When the deck is stacked against us, often these times are the moments that God not only prepared us for, but He created us for!
- Full-color women’s Bible Journaling study
- 8 chapters of short lessons to apply the events in Esther’s life to your current circumstances
- Each lesson includes application questions and journaling pages
- Learn about how God uses women just like you in the moments you are currently in to do things bigger than you can imagine or plan for
- Topics include seeking God’s will, waiting expectantly for Him, redemption when you’ve made bad decisions, seeking peace and pursuing it, and surrounding yourself with people who will offer Godly support.
- Book size is 5 1/4 by 8 1/2 tall (size of a piece of paper folded in half, or A5)
- 68 pages
Can God use you, even if your life isn't together yet?
The book of Esther in the Bible has a lot to teach us about how God uses seemingly small people to do extrodinary things....things that they wouldn't be capable of without God orchestrating it all behind the scenes.
Our perspective here on earth is a very narrow vision of the big picture God sees. So why do we question Him at every bump in the road or turn of events?
Esther didn't live an easy life but through a series of unexpected events found herself married to the king! Her position and favor with the king allowed God to work through her and save an entire race of people. Through just one woman He moved Heaven and Earth to save His people...and He will work through you, too!
What if I told you that God can take what seems impossible or hopeless, and not only make it possible, but MAYBE, in the midst of it, He can use YOU to do something amazing!